[ltp] undervolted T43 does not resume from suspend-to-ram when on battery

Daniel Maier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:58:25 +0100

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 10:31:16AM +0100, Marcus Obst wrote:
>=20
> After reboot (still running on battery) system came up but showed
> strange error messages about wrong cpu frequency settings.
> I inspected /proc/cpuinfo and found a crooked frequency value.  It was
> about 377MHz (normally it is the default max value of 1862MHz).
> Frequency scaling was not activated at this time.
>=20
> Then I plugged in AC and rebooted, everything was fine again.
Have you disabled all powermanagment in BIOS? On my T22 I have to
set everything to 'custom' and then set everywhere max cpu speed.
Else I am limited to 700mhz when booting without AC.

Regards, Daniel.

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--