[ltp] T30 memory not recognized

Bill Andrus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:28:57 -0500

This is a very common problem with T30, I had two that both experienced
this.  There's a guy on eBay that fixes these for a set fee, you ship and
he fixes JUST this lower SO DIMM Socket issue.  Otherwise, the IBM solution
is to replace the system board.

Bill Andrus, Network Technical Solution Architect

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -
Arthur C. Clarke