[ltp] Which wireless miniPCI adapter for T41?

Stefan Schmidt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 12:18:00 +0200

--ozkSYTWEkbLDijvq

Hello.

On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 12:12, Leon Brokken wrote:
>=20
> I want to upgrade my T41 with a wireless LAN miniPCI adapter. On
> Thinkwiki there's a full list of possibilities. Which card would you
> recommend with respect to functionality and linux compatibility?

I changed the madwifi crap on my T40p to an ipw2915 (A/B/G). Good
linux support within the vanilla kernel.

The only problem was, that i get a non-IBM card which means i had to
change a bit in my bios.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

--ozkSYTWEkbLDijvq