[ltp] Anyone else fix a problem with a "blinking" fglrx driver?

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 19:07:09 -0400

I notice this screen blink when manually switching power-saving
levels.  Perhaps it happens when the driver switches power-saving
levels automatically?

I had bad luck with 8.26.18 -- it hosed up the display and locked the
machine quite often, typically when powering on the display after it
had shut off due to not being used in a while.  I went back to 8.25.x
and the problem went away.  Not sure what's going on with that.

Thanks,
    Aaron