[ltp] My next ThinkPad

Timothy Murphy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:13:25 +0100

I'm a recent convert to ThinkPads (from Sony PictureBooks),
and have a T20 and T23, both of which I am very happy with.
(Actually my wife uses the T23.)

I'm thinking of getting a third ThinkPad,
and am wondering what people would recommend.
I've very fond of the "touchpoint"
and not so keen on "touchpads".

I'm planning on looking at eBay,
and wondered what the natural progression is,
after T20 and T23?
I should say that both of these are perfectly adequate for my needs,
so it would make sense to get another T23 -
but I thought I might splash out on a newer (not new) model.

Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366