[ltp] High-res timers, tickless/dyntick and dynamic available as a patch against 2.6.17

Paul RIVIER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:15:55 +0200

Hi daniel,

I am afraid I can not help you, it is still VERY experimental, you can
contact the main developer at the link given.
Maybe it is still a bit early to talk about that in the LKML, but you
can try.
Sorry to disapoint you, I only relayed the news, I do not know more than
you about it.

Good luck

paul