[ltp] Enabling ThinkPad buttons R31 & SUSE 10.1

Bernhard Sputh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:20:44 +0100

On Sunday 16 July 2006 22:02, James Knott wrote:
> I didn't find that file, but I did find
> /etc/udev/rules.d/50-udev-default.rules

OK, should do the trick, the config files in "/etc/udev/permissions" are
linked in "rules.d".

> However changing the mode for nvram there, didn't cause any effect in
> /dev/nvram permissions.

In theory it should, if no one else tinkers with the permissions. Strange
Did You restart the system, or at least the udev deamon?
Otherwise, I'm fresh out of ideas, sorry.

Cheers
Bernhard

--
With great power comes great responsibility.
             Uncle Ben in Spider-Man (movie)