[ltp] Mic on R52 / Ubuntu Dapper for use in Skype

Michael Perry linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:43:43 -0700

You could try the skype beta which works with ALSA.  I had issues with
my thinkpad T40 before and moved to the beta version of Skype on Debian
Unstable.  Works pretty well.  The download link for the beta is:

http://www.skype.com/download/skype/linux/13beta.html

HTH.

--
Michael Perry | Do or do not. There is no try --Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org