[ltp] Funny...

Hamish linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:42:40 +0100

--nextPart2567358.nyhkAcCrTA

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 20:37, Teemu Nikkil=E4 wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12. July 2006 18:38, Hamish Marson wrote:
> > Now when the display is dark, the system doesn't appear to be running
> > either. e.g. the clock will lose time. However the system doesn't
> > appear to be suspending in the usual ACPI manner, because the network
> > is still up when it recovers... The acpi sleep script does't run, the
> > moon doesn't come up on the LED's etc...
>
> Just a thought, can you SSH into the system to see what goes on if anythi=
ng
> when the display is off?

Nope.

Seemingly dead as a dodo...=20

Anyway. It's gone off to IBM yesterday via TNT sameday. Hopefully they'll f=
ix=20
it (Again) & get it back to me RSN... (Although last time it took weeks for=
=20
them to manage to replicate it. Luckily (?) this time it does it when just=
=20
sitting there rather than needing to be used.