[ltp] x60: Battery Life under Linux feat. fan high pitch noise

olsen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:04:11 +0200

Hi Martin
i just redad you got rid of this high pitch fan noise by updating you
bios?!
me and some animals were wondering how to dispose from this!
i' ll gonna try this

--
"Losing is like winning, only the other way round."
Marc-Kevin Goellner