[ltp] wireless stability

Paul RIVIER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:51:50 +0200

Hi,

I have the same problem with ipw2200, on a T42.
As far as I know the firmware does not do its job properly, hence the
frequent "Firmware restart" in logs.

I do not know how stable it is on windowsXP as I only have linux, but
clearly as soon as the signal is not strong, connection keeps droping
all the time.

Paul