[ltp] wireless stability

Joćo Miguel Pais linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 19:29:57 +0200

by the way, something which just came up (don't know if related to
thinkpads):

it seems to be an incompatibility between several programs acessing the
internet (wireless in my case). concretely between my browser, Opera, and
Synaptic (breezy). If I use them separately, they work fine as possible.
If I try to browse while updating something, the internet won't be anymore
accessible, even though the signal quality etc. remains the same. it only
works after a bootup.

any ideas?

Joao

--