[ltp] wireless stability

Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:14:34 +0300

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 05:51:50PM +0200, Paul RIVIER wrote:
> I have the same problem with ipw2200, on a T42.
> As far as I know the firmware does not do its job properly, hence the=20
> frequent "Firmware restart" in logs.

Do you use WEP/WPA?

I no problems at all with my T42 (ipw2200) on plain connections.
(Except when the access point overheats in summer.)

At one location that uses WPA things are not as reliable.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
I would suggest re-naming "rmbdd()". I _assume_ that "dd" stands for "data
dependent", but quite frankly, "rmbdd" looks like the standard IBM "we
lost every vowel ever invented" kind of assembly lanaguage to me.
		-- Linus Torvalds

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--