[ltp] Re: Re: Re: Re: Stress testing for undervolting

TNKS linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:09:15 -0500

Hi Laurent, everyone,

As per discussions on this thread, I posted on ThinkWiki a script I put
together to test my system.  I wanted to let you all know, so that the
script might get more review if anyone in this forum is interested.  The
script served its purpose for me (I've got voltages I think I can trust),
so I don't have a compelling reason to revisit it.  However, I'm interested
in feedback on it none-the-less.

Also, when I got around to documenting it, I ended up with more discussion
than I'd anticipated.  I hope I didn't get any information wrong.  So aside
from the script itself, it might also be nice for the comments and
discussion to be reviewed as well.

Here's the link:

    http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Undervolt_Stress_Testing_Script

Regards,