OT: Getting to ThinkWiki.org WAS: Re: [ltp] HDAPS support for non-Hitachi drives?

Andrew Barr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:41:52 -0400

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 22:50 -0400, Andrew Haninger wrote:
> After a bit of investigating, it appears that the bind/named server
> that I have here might be the cause of my problems reaching the Wiki.
> I'm not sure how to resolve this problem, though (sorry).

Perhaps you should replace bind with dnsmasq? Bind is really a complex
name server and unless you need features it offers I would recommend
dnsmasq, which is designed for home network setups. It provides a DHCP
server and DNS forwarding server all in one.

Andrew