[ltp] Suspend and resume at a particular time?

Michael Perry linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:55:13 -0700

If you happen to use apm there is a pretty nifty script that comes with
the debian apm stuff called apmsleep.  It will put a system down and
wake it up at a specific time or after a number of units of time has passed.

I like the acpi thing!  Many thanks for that one.

--
Michael Perry | Do or do not. There is no try --Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org