[ltp] Help needed: DMI data

Onno Benschop linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:48:36 +1000

On 29/07/06 19:51, Shem Multinymous wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/29/06, Onno Benschop <onno@itmaze.com.au> wrote:
>> I've manually constructed the string for my R52, the wiki editor previ=
ew
>> looked broken when I added it, so I chickened out in hitting the "Save=

>> page" button :-)
>
> Yeah, the Wiki preview is broken if you edit the subsection of one
> series (because it's actually in the middle of a table). Use 'Edit' on
> the whole article to get a nice preview.
>
>  Shem
Just added mine in and dd.lists's T43p as well.

--=20
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27=B052'34" - E151=B015'43" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

Proudly supported by Skipper Trucks, Highway1, Concept AV, Sony Central, =
Dalcon
ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -   onno@itmaze.=
com.au