[ltp] Second Hard Drive/DVD and Case for Thinkpad 600

Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:37:10 +0100

Anding Sebastian wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> does anybody know, if there is a case/slot for a second hard drive/dvd-rom for the TP600. I'd like to use a second harddrive
> or an dvd-rom/ram drive with the slot in which I normally use for my cd-rom. A part number or a link to a company would be nice.

I think that the 600 has an ultrabay slot. If so, any other ultrabay
device (of the right type) is compatible. However, there are 2 (or maybe
3) generations of ultrabay - so make sure you get the correct one.

http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/UltraBay

Regards,

Richard