[ltp] [HELP REQUEST] Someone with a T43/R52 please test FIR IrDA

Fri, 2 Jun 2006 01:06:32 -0300

Can anyone in the possession of either a R52 or a T43 (or any other thinkpad
for which stock 2.6.16 nsc-ircc will *not* load) please test this patch and
report back?

I want to send it upstream for inclusion in the kernel, but I cannot test
FIR mode because I don't have a FIR device other than my Thinkpad itself.
All I know is that the patch does allow the T43 to talk to its FIR device
properly, and enables SIR and MIR modes.

  Henrique Holschuh