Advertised X60 Battery Life (was Re: [ltp] Re: Bad news for us)

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:34:55 -0400

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 18:17 +0200, Andreas Gredler wrote:
> This is solved, at least on my X60s, where I had the same problems. I
> used alsa from cvs. So I expect that this will be no problem anymore
> in 2.6.17

Off on a slight tangent.. I've been looking around for an ultra-light
Thinkpad for quick on-the-road coding and writing, and the X41/X30
series looked perfect, until I spied a review of the X60 which is
reported to have the Intel CoreDuo chipset in it.

The thing which caught my eye, was the mention that this laptop,
_because_ of the CoreDuo, has an 8 hour battery life.

Since you own one, can you confirm this for me? Is this accurate?