[ltp] Re: unable to resume ThinkPad R40e after ACPI suspend-to-RAM

Petr Pudlak linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 11:18:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

Florian Reitmeir <thinkpad <at> reitmeir.org> writes:
> the problem i saw is that ACPI on this model, also can't send ACPI messages.
> For example there is no ACPI lid event or other than the power button (the
> power button is a fix feature).
>
> I've tried things like acpi=noirq and other irq options in the kernel, also i
> added a manually compiled DSDT, with no success.

it seems to me this could be the cause of the problem, I was unable to set up
any of these events too.

The table for enabling/disabling ACPI wake-up events seems to be OK:
$ cat /proc/acpi/wakeup
Device  Sleep state     Status
 LID       3            * enabled
SLPB       3            * enabled