[ltp] Bad news for us ...

Bernhard Sputh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:08:43 +0100

On Monday 05 June 2006 18:55, Andrew Barr wrote:
> Hm, if you look at a picture of the T60 [1], it looks like they've sealed
> off the drive bay. I'm not sure that qualifies as a "trick," but probably
> more along the lines of a design decision.

If you look at the Hardware Maintenance Manual on for the T60 on Lenovo's
website You would see that the drive is not more difficult to replace than
the one in a R50p or T30 (The only machines where I had the pleasure so far).
I would even say it has become simpler, because the T60 has no drive cage.

Cheers
Bernhard

--
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."