Advertised X60 Battery Life (was Re: [ltp] Re: Bad news for us)

john linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:49:53 -0400

6 hours is about what I get as well with the 8cell x60s.  Unfortunately
I still do not believe hibernate works out of the box with any distro
yet so you should keep this in mind.