[ltp] Re: x.org 7.0 + radeon + mergedfb = crashes?

Michael linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:49:37 +0200

Marius Gedminas wrote:

I have the same problem and opened a bug report at bugs.freedesktop.org, the
xorg bugtracker. If the bug can be resolved anywhere then only there.

It would be helpful, if you could add your report to it (do a search for
radeon and mergedfb to find the bugnumber; this should get you to my
report).

Michael