[ltp] OT: Google Release GoogleEarth Linux

m h linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:02:41 -0600

I've blogged about this app as well.

 http://panela.blog-city.com/googleearth_on_linux__give_me_back_my_web.htm

I've got an R52 with Intel chipset.  glxgears, tuxracer work fine, but
this app is very slow.  Plus the fonts are hideous.

I'm running Gentoo.  If anyone has thoughts on getting this working
with the intel chipset, let me know.

thanks

matt