[ltp] OT: Google Release GoogleEarth Linux

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 01:49:40 +0200

--nextPart23479436.BG2idPumY1

Am Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006 21:15 schrieb Torsten Wolf:
> * Jiang Qian <qian2@fas.harvard.edu> [06-06-13 13:27]:
> >*native* port! It even runs fine on my now aged ubuntu hoary! Run very
> >smoothly Hurray this give non-gamers like me some reward on getting the
> >3D working!
>
> Yeah, but it seems that this does not hold for all non-gamers ;) R52
> with x300 graphics device and r300 driver is unuseable (too slow). The
> application identifies OpenGL as the renderer and I see some output on
> the console:

I just installed it on my parents machine, an Athlon 1000 with a Riva TNT.=
=20
runs flawlessly ;) So a R300 should be fine.

regards
Alex

=2D-=20
Encrypted Mails welcome.