[ltp] Re: T43 IrDA FIR broken after suspend

Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:18:14 -0300

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Shem Multinymous wrote:
> On 6/13/06, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@hmh.eng.br> wrote:
> >On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Shem Multinymous wrote:
> Urrgh! I meant SIR again. :-)

Then yes, it can do SIR and MIR.  I don't know if the T43's dongle can do
MIR or if its particular SuperIO chip does MIR, but nsc-ircc seems to be
able to do that just fine from the code.

Select a SIR "max_baud_rate", and you place the chip in SIR mode.  I didn't
test this extensively (didn't have any SIR devices around to talk to, and I
don't know how to tell WinXP to enter SIR mode).  I could not get to talk
SIR to my HP48, but the HP48 is not easy to talk to anyway AFAIK...

  Henrique Holschuh