[ltp] Thinkpad 600e and the Selectabase port replicator

Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:05:01 -0400

Drat!  Those two hooks are indeed in the up position.   At least I
didn't try anything brute force.  Guess my Selectabase's useless.

I'll probably shut off ACPI, too, unless I hear that turning it off's
catastrophic.

Thanks for the input!