OpenSuse works well - Re: [ltp] T60 and ACPI and hdaps

WSR linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:58:44 -0700

Hi,

Thats great you have it working so well.  I installed 10.1 and I had =20
good results but not nearly perfect.  The most crucial glitch is that =20
when I unplug or re-plug in my laptop, or effective change "power =20
profiles" from say performance to powersave, then the screen just goes =20
completely corrupt and is unreadable.  I installed the ati drivers =20
through --buildpkg by ati.

Have you modified any settings other than the SuSE default?  Did you =20
install fglrx through Yast or via ati's manual install, or ati's =20
"--buildpkg" install? Did you make any tweaks and/or are you running =20
the default kernel?

Thank you for any light you can shed :)

-Wsr