[ltp] Smackpad....

Bobby linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:47:36 +0800

same for me on my T41p : only one direction and litlle unpreventable
so it's very useless for the moment ;)

But someone can tell me how to configure the hdaps for protect my
hard drive I can load the module, I can play with the hdaps-utils but
where is the config file for configure the hd protection ? Because
when I move it the hard drive still have his freedom ;)

Thanks for your help.