[ltp] OT: Google Release GoogleEarth Linux

Alexander Gerasiov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:35:15 +0400

Hamish Marson wrote:
> Alexander Gerasiov wrote:

>>>fglrx will help you.
>
> fglrx is part of the proprietary ATI drivers. Don't touch them. I
> don't believe they've ever worked successfully 100% on a laptop
> (Someone correct me if I'm wrong & they've actually seen suspend/resume
> work correctly).
Well I've seen it on my t42 %) Not sure about 100%, but at least works.
>From the box (aptitude install fglrx-glx fglrx-kernel-source, m-a a-i
fglrx-kernel-source). And I like this way more, than making some tricks
with self-building MESA from CVS. =\

*Wating for 3d support on radeon9600 in Debian's X.Org* :)