[ltp] Ubuntu Dapper Drake working fine with Thinkpad T60

Alfredo Matos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:49:13 +0100

Hi, thanks,

One issue. After those setups the laptop feels very unresponsive (saving
a file with gvim takes about a second; openning new windows takes a lot
longer; etc).

Do you experience this, or is it just me ?

BR,

Alfredo