[ltp] ibm-fan-control

fire-eyes linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:18:33 -0400

I'm looking for the ibm-fan-control patch, a version which works against
kernel 2.6.17. I have one marked for 2.6.15-any , which worked all the way up
to 2.6.16.20, but doesn't appear to apply cleanly to .17.

Any pointers to where it might be would be appreciated.
--
"When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of