[ltp] Question about suspend to ram

Bobby linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 02:45:04 +0800

------=_Part_2131_19992810.1150742704226

hello,

I have a question about suspend to ram under Linux : does the suspend to ram
parks the hard drive head ? If yes we can move it without any problem. I
know under Windows it doesn't park the head so it's little dangerous in the
case it receives a little shocks. And under MacOSX no problem because the
head is parked.

Does anyone know about that ?

------=_Part_2131_19992810.1150742704226

hello,<br><br>I have a question about suspend to ram under Linux : does the suspend to ram parks the hard drive head ? If yes we can move it without any problem. I know under Windows it doesn't park the head so it's little dangerous in the case it receives a little shocks. And under MacOSX no problem because the head is parked.

------=_Part_2131_19992810.1150742704226--