[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #1303 - 15 msgs

Stephan Holl linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:05:58 +0200

--Sig_ljmzBpP=MMxYn006pxSnDd/

Hello Bobby,=20

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:01:00 +0200 (CEST)
linux-thinkpad-request@linux-thinkpad.org wrote:

> Just tried for you (and was usefull for me too ;) )
>=20
> you have to add the line in the /etc/hibernate/common.conf
>=20
> look for the section "misc" there is an example : OnSuspend 20 echo
> "Goodbye"
>=20
> under these lines add : OnResume 90 /usr/sbin/rovclock -c 90 -m 80
>=20
> The number after OnResume is a kind of priority, more is big more it
> will be done later in the resume, I tried with 100 but doesn't work.

Sweet! Indeed, that did the trick! thank you.

BTW, is anybody out there using a TP42 on battary with less than 13W
power consumption?

I like to use less power.

Thanks for comments.

Stephan