[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #1303 - 15 msgs

Guarded Identity linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:17:48 -0500

Hi,

I have DynamicClocks "on" in X.org.  I'd assumed it would do something similar
to SpeedStep with the GPU (at least in X).  Will using the rovclock tool get
me significantly performance.  Or is it that once you enable one, is the
other option moot?

- Sukant