ntpd and Re: [ltp] getting correct time on a laptop (IBM ThinkPad T23)

George Yanos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:06:24 -0500

I've been reading along on this thread and have a question.  What
is the reason NOT to use ntpd by itself.  It seems to keep my laptop
perfectly in sync with my time server, which keeps itself perfectly
in sync with USNO.

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos@uic.edu   *                                                *