[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #1303 - 15 msgs

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:35:04 -0400

Is there some kind of HOWTO on this somewhere?  I don't know how to
measure my power usage, use lt_hotswap, configure hdd power saving,
configure power saving for ATI driver vs. open source radeon driver,
etc.  I've seen a lot of threads with bits and pieces but a more
comprehensive guide would be great.

Thanks,
    Aaron