[ltp] IBM ThinkPad Multiple Battery Chargers For Sale

morgi3 linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:16:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

I have a few Multiple Battery chargers for sale.  IBM P/N: 02K6719

If you're not familiar with this item, it allows for the quick charging
of two ThinkPad laptop batteries. Simply hook up your existing ThinkPad
notebook power supply and attach one or two batteries to let them
charge. Ideal if you have additional batteries or just need to charge
some quickly!

Compatible with: X, T, and A Series batteries as well as Transnote
systems.

Details from IBM here:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=ibm&lndocid=MIGR-4PBKB7

See how much some places charge

I can post to the UK (where I am based), Europe, US, Canda, Australia
and most other areas - please let me know.

Drop me an email for details, morgi3@gmail.com

Thanks.
Sent from the Linux Thinkpad forum at Nabble.com.