[ltp] ubuntu breezy xorg apt repos with middle-button + scolling patch

Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:46:32 +0100

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 12:10:49 -0500, Noah Dain wrote:
> I finally got tired of having either scrolling events via middle
> button, or having the middle button work as a middle button.

Hi,

I just use tp-scroll for this. It is a simple tool which sits between
the mouse device and the Xserver and translates trackpoint movment
events into scrolling events if the middle button is pressed at the
same time, while you can still use the middle button as before. It also
features horizontal scrolling.

Regards,
Tino