[ltp] ubuntu breezy xorg apt repos with middle-button + scolling patch

Sebastien Gautrin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:03:34 +0100

You should not need tp-scroll with Ubuntu Dapper. Trackpoint drivers
will be included in the kernel version shipped with Dapper, and you can
control wheel emulation for the trackpoint in xorg.conf for Xorg version
 > 6.9.

Check on thinkwiki.org (or archive of this list) to see how to do the
configuration.