[ltp] IrDA config

Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:03:04 +0200

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 11:42:22AM +0000, come se fosse antani wrote:
> On 3/5/06, Torsten Wolf <t.wolf@tu-bs.de> wrote:
> > * come se fosse antani <antani@gmail.com> [06-03-05 11:33]:
> > >
> > >How can I automatize this script at boot?
> >
> > This is the content of /etc/modprobe.d/irda-utils on my Debian unstable
> > box:
> >
> > install nsc-ircc /bin/setserial /dev/ttyS1 uart none port 0 irq 0; /sbi=
n/modprobe --ignore-install nsc-ircc
> > options nsc-ircc dongle_id=3D0x09 io=3D0x2f8 irq=3D3
> > alias irda0 nsc-ircc

(FWIF you can supposedly specify in /etc/default/irda-utils the serial
port that should be disabled before modprobing nsc-ircc, but it didn't
work for me.  Perhaps that's because hotplug loads the nsc-ircc module
too early?)

> thanks. now I would to sync my Vx trough IR with jpilot... AFAIK, FIR
> should be very fast!

I do not think Palms support FIR.  IrDA hotsync never went past 5
kilobytes per second with my m500 nor with Tungsten T.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
                -- Albert Einstein

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--