[ltp] IrDA config

Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:01:57 +0200

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 06:31:12PM +0000, come se fosse antani wrote:
> > > in fact I got this error with jpilot:
> > > pi_bind error: /dev/ttyS1 Invalid argument
> >
> > Use /dev/ircomm0 if you want to hotsync over IrDA.
> >
> I don't have such device...
> perhaps I have to go deeper in the irda documentation...

In that case modprobe ircomm and then use /dev/ircomm0 ;-)

HTH,
Marius Gedminas
--=20
Writing like a l33t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute kiss of death and
guarantees you will receive nothing but stony silence (or, at best, a heapi=
ng
helping of scorn and sarcasm) in return.
	-- ESR (http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html)

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA--