[ltp] making non-antialiased fonts looks nice.

Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:03:59 +0200

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 09:53:45AM -0800, noc ops wrote:
> > I find my fonts prettier in Ubuntu than on Windows.
> >=20
> > I've installed the msttcorefonts package (which contains Arial, Verdana
> > and the other MS fonts), and chose subpixel rendering and full hinting
> > in the GNOME font settings dialog.  I also set the DPI to 96 in the same
> > place.
> ---------------
> I've been trying to apt-get msttcorefonts but haven't found it :(
>=20
> Where did you get yours from?

You need to enable the multiverse repository to get it:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AddingRepositoriesHowto

Marius Gedminas
--=20
In short, at least give the penguin a fair viewing. If you still don't
like it, that's ok: that's why I'm boss. I simply know better than you
do.
		-- Linus "what, me arrogant?" Torvalds, on c.o.l.advocacy

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ

--MfFXiAuoTsnnDAfZ--