[ltp] tpb problem on a Thinkpad T40 w/Ubuntu 5.10

Rainarrow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:08:49 +0800

------=_Part_5453_31513691.1141625329387

I installed the tpb and added the following line in my /etc/tpbrc:

THINKPAD     /usr/bin/gnome-terminal

under the #THINKPAD line.
After that, when I press the blue Access IBM key, I get 2 gnome-terminals!

I did nothing else to the tpbrc file, and I used apt-get to install tpb.
So why I get this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

------=_Part_5453_31513691.1141625329387

I installed the tpb and added the following line in my /etc/tpbrc:<br>
THINKPAD&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; /usr/bin/gnome-terminal<br>
under the #THINKPAD line.<br>
After that, when I press the blue Access IBM key, I get 2 gnome-terminals!<=
br>
I did nothing else to the tpbrc file, and I used apt-get to install tpb.<br=

So why I get this behavior?<br>
Thanks in advance.<br>

------=_Part_5453_31513691.1141625329387--