[ltp] Thinkpad T21 Accelerated video problem

Efthym linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:50:10 -0500

Hi

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:36:17 -0500, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry for the top post.  try:
> Option "DmaMode" "None"

I tried "DmaMode" "None" and "Any" but it doesn't seem to work. Xorg.0.log
says:

(WW) SAVAGE(0): Option "DmaMode" is not used
(WW) SAVAGE(0): Option "BusType" is not used

I'm using xorg 6.8.2 on FC4. I tried both the default driver and Tims but
both have the same result.
Any suggestions ?

Efthym