[ltp] screenshots

noc ops linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:00:23 -0800

Has anyone been able to achieve similar (see below url) results under
ubuntu/dapper/debain? If so, what resolution/model are you using?

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8992v/

I'm sure there are folks on this list who like thin fonts at small point
sizes. If so like to hear your thoughts.

I also appreciate folks who responded.

regards,
/virendra