[ltp] Which Distro supports T60?

Macskasi Csaba linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:45:27 +0100

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:52:02 +0100, Aaron Mulder
<ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:

> It did install.  However, it didn't recognize the wireless adapter
> (Intel abg), it recognized but was unable to run the ethernet adapter,
> it didn't recognize the modem, the video was only recognized as
> VESA...  Suspend to RAM was nearly instantaneous, but upon resume the
> screen stayed black (like the backlight never came on).  About the
> only bright spot is that the sound kind of works.

Was the same thing with debian stabile and my R50e. However, if one
chooses the distribution because of the hardware, he did not get the gist
of linux. Damn!
Use your favorite distribution and adapt it to your needs...

--
Macskasi Csaba
bitumen@tuxworld.homelinux.org