[ltp] T43: Lagged mouse + keys in games

Rainarrow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:57:22 +0800

------=_Part_5839_19840898.1142409442266

I guess it may has something to do with USB refreshrate, I know someone
use utilities in Wind0ze to tweak that.

> Hi,
>
> I am still curious about this and tried to track down this issue in the
> last days but could not find a solution. I get the same behavior with an
> external mouse and keyboard (usb).
>
> Since people report the same behavior for windows I thought I could find
> more about that through google but didn't find a real explanation or
> lost of reports from people playing under windows.
>
> My thinkpad performs generally well, so I won't give up the hope to play
> enemy territory on it. First I thought this might be related to ATI
> drivers but it really seems to be the input and I don't have any idea
> how to tweak it besides mouse resolution and sensitivity which doesn't
> help.
>
> Maybe we can investigate this further.
>
> Boris
>
> --

------=_Part_5839_19840898.1142409442266

I guess it may has something to do with USB refreshrate, I know someone use=
&nbsp;utilities in Wind0ze to tweak that.<br><br>
s about this and tried to track down this issue in the<br>last days but cou=
ld not find a solution. I get the same behavior with an
behavior for windows I thought I could find<br>more about that through goog=
le but didn't find a real explanation or<br>lost of reports from people pla=
ying under windows.
 play<br>enemy territory on it. First I thought this might be related to AT=
I<br>drivers but it really seems to be the input and I don't have any idea
| Boris Ruppert - <a href=3D"mailto:bobo@sideburns.de">bobo@sideburns.de</a=
>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
age is at: