[ltp] an other shortcut for context menu

Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:13:08 +0200

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 06:45:34AM +0000, Michael Ott wrote:
> I using Debian Sid on my T43. And like ALl other of that laptop they
> do not have the M$ keys on the keyboard. But I want the context key
> back. It was very easy to use this key because it is faster as finding
> the trackball or the touchpad. Does anyone have changed this shortcut to
> for i.e.  Alt + F3

I believe the usual keyboard shortcut for the context menu is Shift+F10.
I do not know if you can change it easily.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Linux don't need no steenkin' viruses. The users can destroy the
system all by themselves....
		-- Peter Dalgaard in comp.os.linux.misc

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK--